1) Deepika kissing Ranvir publicly during their first meet and in the process leaves a mark of gulal on Ranvir’s lips – too fast for a first meet during Holi and to fall in love
2) Ranvir’s regular casual meetings in Deepika’s home which is in his rival area
3) Ranvir’s change of character after being crowned as the Don of Rajadi clan. He used to be a peacemaker earlier
4) Deepika is made the leader of Sanera clan and she gets into the character overnight
5) Deepika though in pain and hurt, dances and sings the song “Nagade sang dhol baaje” If you did not like “Ishakzaade”, then you could avoid this movie as there is not much difference in the storyline but lot of drama in Sanjay Leela Bhansali style. Overall, movie is okay and a one time watch. All actors have done a fabulous job playing their respective characters especially Ranvir, Deepika and Supriya Pathak.